Have you ever peered into your microwave and been greeted by the sight of yesterday’s spaghetti sauce splattered all over the walls? Fear not, because cleaning the microwave doesn’t have to be a pain in the neck.
What Is the Best Hack for Cleaning the Microwave?
With just a few simple cleaning hacks, you can make your microwave look as good as new. So let’s roll up our sleeves and get cracking!
How to Clean Microwave With Lemon
If you’re looking for a natural way for cleaning the microwave without any harsh chemicals, then grab a bowl and let’s learn how to clean a microwave with lemon. Get rid of food stuck on microwave walls fast with this simple method!
- Cut a lemon in half and give it a good squeeze into a microwave-safe bowl of water.
- Pop the bowl in the microwave and heat on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Wait for the bowl to cool down, and then use a cloth or paper towel to wipe away any stains or food particles that couldn’t stand the heat.
How to Clean Your Microwave With Vinegar
What is the easiest and fastest way to clean a dirty microwave? This method may be the one! If your microwave is feeling sour and you need a quick fix, vinegar might just be the solution you need. The microwave cleaning vinegar method is a sure fire win!
- Mix equal parts of vinegar and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the solution on high for 5 minutes.
- Use a cloth or paper towel to wipe away any grime or food stains that are sticking around.
How to Clean a Microwave With Dish Soap
Don’t be a chicken, dish soap can help you tackle those greasy messes in your microwave.
- Mix a few drops of dish soap with a cup of warm water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat the solution on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Wipe down the inside of the microwave with a cloth or paper towel, and watch the grease disappear like magic.
How to Clean a Microwave With Water and Paper Towels
If you’re in a bind and don’t have any cleaning products on hand, don’t panic! You can still clean your microwave with just water and paper towels.
- Wet a few paper towels and pop them in the microwave.
- Heat the damp paper towels on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Use the towels to wipe away any stains or food particles, and voila!
If there’s still a leftover mess after any of these methods, finish with this method to clean microwave with baking soda by making a paste with equal parts water and baking soda. Spread this on the microwave and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then wipe the microwave to finish the job.
These fast microwave cleaning methods mean cleaning the microwave doesn’t have to be a chore. With these simple cleaning hacks, you can make your microwave look as good as new in no time. So don’t be a couch potato, grab a lemon or some vinegar, and get to cleaning! While you’re cleaning take a look at our other cleaning guides like how to clean a garbage disposal and how to clean a cooktop. And for any appliance repair big or small you know Callahan’s Appliance always has your back.